|Rate & Review|
|Title||Windows 7 Classic Start Menu||License||Free to try|
|Views||1,015||Platform||Windows XP/Vista/2003 Server|
|Rating||File Size||7522 KB|
|Install Support||Install and Uninstall||Category||System Utilities|
|Released||October 02, 2012, New Release||Sub Category||Launchers & Task Managers|
|End-User License Agreement|
The Classic Start Menu provides many unique features that don't come with traditional system menus:
- One-click launch helps you run programs faster.
- Use Classic Start menu as a starting point. You can add any folders to the menu, including special system folders, drives, or shortcuts, and get access to any point of your PC with few clicks from one single place.
- Power button timers. Now you don't need to wait for when a long process will be completed. All you need is to turn on the timer and Classic Start Menu will turn off or reboot PC for you.
- Aero Skin and others help you to change the look of the menu.
- Quick un-install feature allows you to uninstall any program with a right-click, even if the program doesn't come with an uninstall shortcut in menu.
You will realize the power of the new Classic Start Menu as soon as you try it out. Having tried it once, you will gain considerable advantages of the new Classic Start Menu in Windows 7, so that you'll hardly ever want to get back to the Windows 7 System Menu. By the way, our Classic Start Menu doesn't change Windows files, so you can easily uninstall it or even access the system menu by holding the Shift key and clicking the Orb button.
So, don't waste any precious time, try it now and enjoy the Classic Start Menu in Windows 7.
padtube.com is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.