|Title||Earth Explorer||License||Free to try|
|Downloads||1,176||Platform||Windows ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/2003 Server|
|Rating||File Size||9.76 MB|
|Install Support||Install and Uninstall||Category||Education|
|Released||September 25, 2009, Minor Update||Sub Category||Science|
|End-User License Agreement||Last Updated||March 13, 2011|
1. Support realtime satellite map GPS navigation on vehicle/ship/plane;
2. Support 30m-res satellite image(Landsat7) and 90m-res SRTM picture exploring in online/offline mode;
3. Include information of 270 countries and regions, 40000+ cities, 15000+ islands, 50000+ earthquakes from 1973 and vector layers includes political boundaries, coastlines, rivers, lakes, longitude-latitude grids;
4. User can add their own Placemarks, Paths, GPS Tracks to Earth Explorer;
5. User can define and add their own map style to Earth Explorer;
6. Support NEMA-0183 compatible GPS receiver;
7. Other functions like Measure and calculate distance and bearing between any two location, find by name, show day/night shadow effect, adjust Gamma, and etc.
8. Download maps to disk cache in background (Advanced license).
padtube.com is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
|Free to try|
|Free to try|