|Title||Avira AntiVir WebGate||License||Free to try|
|Rating||File Size||99.00 MB|
|Install Support||Install and Uninstall||Category||Security & Privacy|
|Released||August 20, 2012, Minor Update||Sub Category||Anti-Virus Tools|
|End-User License Agreement|
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers for proactive security.
- Real-time monitoring of the data traffic through the integrated on-access scanner.
- Monitoring of HTTP and FTP over HTTP connections.
- Full support of the FTP protocol in all network configurations.
- Support of the ICAP (Internet Content Adaptation Protocol) interface.
- Controlled access control based on client IP address or destination port.
- Dynamic prevention of time-outs when downloading large files.
- Configurable scanning of all common archive formats with adjustable recursion depth.
- Automatic shut-down of inactive connections.
- Quarantine management for secure isolation of infected and suspicious files.
- Low-cost combination with Avira AntiVir MailGate for complete protection of the electronic communication routes in the company.
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Fast, seamless protection through updates without system interruption.
- Remote configuration and administration via graphical interface.
- Adaptable templates for generation of alert websites and email notifications.
- Cost-saving management via the Avira Security Management Center.
Limitations: The Installation Kit comes fully featured but the update service is disabled. To enable the update service you may purchase the appropriate commercial license from www.avira.com.
padtube.com is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.
|Free to try|
|Free to try|