|Rate & Review|
|Title||Avira AntiVir Server (Unix)||License||Free to try|
|Rating||File Size||56320 KB|
|Install Support||Install and Uninstall||Category||Security & Privacy|
|Released||May 16, 2012, Minor Update||Sub Category||Anti-Virus Tools|
|End-User License Agreement|
- Leading detection and elimination of viruses, worms and Trojans, adware/spyware and dialers.
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers for proactive security.
- Real-time monitoring of all file accesses through integrated on-access scanner and on-demand scanner for manual and time-controlled scans.
- Comprehensive filter functions and file caching to increase scanning speed.
- Archive detection with selection of the archive types to be scanned and adjustable recursion depth.
- Planning and automation of routine tasks such as scans and updates.
- Compatible with 32-bit mode under 64-bit Linux systems incl. on-access scanning (UNIX).
Fast, automated updates:
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Automated updates via the Internet or network-wide distribution.
Efficient configuration and administration:
- Comprehensive notification and reporting functions.
- Networkwide administration via the AntiVir Security Management Center (SMC).
Limitations:The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To enable updates you may automatically request an evaluation key for a 30-days period from here: (http://www.avira.com/en/products/test_licence.html) - To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com).
padtube.com is not responsible for the content of this Publisher's Description. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws.